If successful, the job title for this post will be “Lead Generation Sales Executive”.
Are you interested in sales?
Do you have administration experience?
Come join the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) as a Lead Generation Sales Executive. You will be part of our amazing sales team where you will support in the delivery of their sales targets. You will be the entry point for the vast majority of our business leads and will be exposed to useful insights which will inform how we engage with our markets.
- A Sales administration and Lead Generation background. You will possess an understanding of selling lead generation
- A comprehensive understanding of the day-to-day flow of activity within a typical sales team and the ability to step in and offer support
- You will be creative in coming up with strategies for delivering on Lead Generation KPIs
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
We are an intelligent and focused sales team with a consistent track record for overperforming. We pride ourselves on upholding the team values of consistency, resilience, positivity, and credibility. We enjoy the opportunity to undertake a commercial role that has a significant impact on global health.
How we are currently working
We continue to support our employees to work flexibly. With our London office open, there is an expectation for this role to attend the London office regularly, where there is a need to do so.
Closing date: 6 July 2022
To learn more about the role, please view the job description here.
We are passionate about creating a culture of belonging, inclusion, and diversity these are part of our core values at RPS and we are striving to have an organisation that represents the diversity of the profession. At RPS we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability and we encourage applications from all backgrounds.