Education Operations Manager
Contract Type- Fixed Term Contract - 12 months, with possibility of an extension.
Come join the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) as an Education Operations Manager. You will be a key member of the RPS Education and Professional Development (EPD) team and will be responsible for the effective operational management and quality assurance of our educational content.
You will be someone who can work collaboratively with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to ensure a seamless and co-ordinated approach to the development and delivery of high-quality educational content that is responsive to learner needs. This includes training programmes and courses, interactive online modules, and live webinars.
- Educated to degree level and/or equivalent level of experience within area
- Demonstrable experience of operational management principles
- Experience of developing, implementing, and maintaining robust processes for the development and delivery of educational content
- An understanding of best practice processes for the development and delivery of high-quality educational resources, products, and services
- Experience of implementing and working with education related IT infrastructure e.g., learning management system, e-portfolio, and websites
- Experience of managing projects, writing reports, and delivering to deadlines
- Experience of audit and evaluation of educational resources, products, and services
- Highly effective verbal, written and videoconference communication skills
- Experience of developing and maintaining good working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Detail and quality focused
- Excellent IT skills including MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom / MS Teams (or equivalent)
- Leading and supporting members and the profession to deliver and continually improve high-quality patient care.
- Defining and assuring post-registration standards of pharmacy practice through curricula, assessments, and credentialing.
- Supporting members and the profession to deliver and promote the highest standards of pharmacy practice and professionalism.
- Advancing pharmacy practice and science by educating the profession to deliver high-quality, evidence-based care to meet changing patient needs.
The RPS Professional Membership & Education (PMED) directorate is responsible for:
This role sits in the Education and Professional Development team within the PMED directorate. The team’s main purpose is to advance practice through learning, education & professional development.
We are a small but dynamic team of professionals who are passionate about improving care through education and professional development. We are looking forward to welcoming an Operations Manager with education expertise to our team.
How we are currently working
We support our employees to work flexibly and from home. There is an expectation for this role to attend the London office on occasions where there is a need to do so, approximately once a month; otherwise, the majority of the role can be done at home or at one of our offices.
🗓️ Closing date: Sunday 18 June 2023
If you would like to learn more about the role, view our job description 👈
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter outlining how your skills and experience matches the job description (maximum 1 page).
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
We are passionate about creating a culture of belonging, inclusion, and diversity these are part of our core values at RPS and we are striving to have an organisation that represents the diversity of the profession. At RPS we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability and we encourage applications from all backgrounds.
- Education and Professional Development
- London Office, Edinburgh Office, Cardiff Office
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Yearly salary
- £37,000 - £42,000
- Employment type
- Hours per a week
Education Operations Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Royal Pharmaceutical Society?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.