What we do
We are the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, the professional membership body for pharmacists and pharmacy.
Our mission is to put pharmacy at the forefront of healthcare.
Our vision is to become the world leader in the safe and effective use of medicines.
Since RPS was founded in 1841 we have championed the profession, and are internationally renowned as publishers of medicines information.
We promote pharmacy in the media and government, lead the way in medicines information, and support pharmacists in their education and development.
Product & Delivery Manager (Maternity Cover)Pharmaceutical Press- Pharmaceutical Journal · London Office · Hybrid Remote
Project Lead - Pharmacy Delivering a Healthier ...Wales · Cardiff Office · Hybrid Remote
Senior CRM ExecutivePharmaceutical Press- Sales and Marketing · London Office · Hybrid Remote
Policy and Practice Lead (Pharmacist)- ScotlandScotland · Edinburgh Office · Hybrid Remote
Why work for us
- Excellent work-life balance (35-hour work week & flexitime)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), with the option to purchase additional annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- MediCash and Private Medical Insurance *conditions apply
- Ride2work and interest-free season ticket loans
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Learning budget and personal development time
- We host regular social events, and you can get involved in our diversity and inclusion groups, and charity fundraising initiatives
- A commitment to your wellbeing, with access to a mental health first aider and other initiatives
- At RPS, we encourage professional growth, and if we can help you achieve your ambitions we will
Whether you're looking to enable your next career step, brush up on your IT skills, or simply do your job to the very best of your abilities, we'll support you on your journey.
Our Inclusion and Diversity
We are passionate about creating a culture of belonging, inclusion, and diversity. These are part of our core values at RPS, and we are striving to have an organisation that represents the diversity of the profession.
At RPS, we do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, neurodiversity, or disability, and we encourage applications from all backgrounds.
We want to recruit the best person for our roles and are dedicated to considering a broad range of candidates from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We know we have a gender pay gap, an ethnicity pay gap, and a disability pay gap, each of which we are committed to addressing, which we can only do if we have diversity in our applicants.
We are committed to ensuring that the organisation removes any unnecessary barriers to the employment of any individual. We recognise that in order to enable all individuals to compete on equal terms, some people may have additional requirements. Therefore, reasonable adjustments will be made during the recruitment process to help assist you.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
If you believe you could excel in any of our roles, we encourage you to apply!
Working with us
What Our People Say About Us
Representing a recruitment agency?
Only agencies on our preferred supplier list (PSL) can provide us with CVs requested by our in-house recruitment team.
Consequently, we don’t accept any speculative CVs from agencies who aren’t on our PSL.
Already working at Royal Pharmaceutical Society?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.